The Best Telematics for Total Fleet Insights
Telematics & GPS Tracking
Everything you need to know from one device
Today’s telematics and GPS tracking technology is one of a fleet manager’s most powerful tools in gathering measurable, actionable data about their fleet. By monitoring trip data, vehicle systems information, and driver behavior, you identify key areas of improvement to drive cost savings and improve safety. Merchants Fleet telematics are easily scaled and customized to suit specific business and industry needs, so fleets of varying sizes and configurations can all benefit from this accurate, high-performance technology.
By combining GPS technology and integrated telecommunications, telematics provides real-time and historic snapshots to help you manage expenses, utilization, productivity, compliance, and safety. The system sends, receives and stores information about each vehicle. You can easily monitor emissions, speed and idle times, system diagnostics, and much more.
Harnessing the Power of Big Data for Fleet Management
With today’s technology, fleet managers have a constant stream of data that give them a 360 degree view of their fleet operations. Learn how to make informed decisions by harnessing the power of big data.
Capture Advanced Vehicle Data
Using easy-to-install tracking devices, Merchants Fleet helps you tap into the full, detailed picture of your fleet’s daily operations. Our premium tracking will give you high-quality data recording and accurate engine diagnostics, all communicated securely and in real time.
- View Data from the Vehicle’s Engine, Drivetrain, Instrument Cluster, and Other Subsystems
- Get the Richest Information Possible Through Multiple Internal Networks
Electronic Logging Device (ELD) compliance is not just the law – it’s an important way for drivers to manage fatigue and stay safe. Telematics will streamline ELD logging procedures, reduce paperwork, and facilitate quicker inspections, making it simpler to stay in compliance with the latest regulations.
- Mobile App Available for Easy, On-the-Spot Access
- Automatically Monitor Duty Status Changes
- Track Regulated Driver Time Spent in Each Duty Status
- Provides IFTA Reporting
Monitor Driver Behavior
Through the power of telematics, you can capture detailed information about braking habits, speed, after-hours usage, acceleration, and other individual driver behaviors. You can then use this data to reduce risk, reinforce your company’s safety policies, and improve driver on-road behavior.
- Gain Advanced Insight Into Drivers’ On-Road Activities with Safety Reports
- Provide Immediate Feedback and Improve Driving Practices with In-Vehicle Driver Coaching
- Instant Notifications with Accident Detection Alerts
- Maintain a High-Quality Record of Overall Vehicle Health
Advanced telematics technology doesn’t equal complicated. Merchants Fleet is here to make installing, activating, and using your telematics and GPS tracking systems user-friendly so you can get the most information possible from day one. Once you start capturing data, you can leverage our fleet consulting experts to identify trends and make adjustments that improve fleet performance and reduce costs.
- Easy Enrollment, Device Installation, and Vehicle Activation
- Online Portal Training for Users
- Easy-to-Understand Scorecard from Strategic Consulting Integrates Telematics Data