Company to Reveal New Portable EV Charging Solution at Flagship Industry Event
HOOKSETT, N.H., August 18, 2023—Merchants Fleet, the nation’s fastest growing fleet management company, today announced its annual Fleet Summit will take place at Merchants’ headquarters in Hooksett, N.H., Sept. 12-13. The flagship event brings together hundreds of experts across the fleet ecosystem to network, learn, and collaborate on the hottest topics in the EV and fleet industry.
“Against a backdrop of monumental changes in the industry, Fleet Summit is an important event that provides our clients with the opportunity to connect and collaborate with some of the biggest names in the industry on topics that really matter to their fleets” said Chairman, CEO and President of Merchants Fleet, Brendan P. Keegan. “Supply chain disruption, economic headwinds, innovations in AI, and mounting pressure to operate more sustainably are all at the top of the list this year, and we look forward to bringing our clients and partners together at the Fleet Summit, to build endurance for managing these complex dynamics.”
This year’s highly anticipated event will include presentations from industry heavyweights such as Nissan, Bridgestone, Stellantis, Motorq, Geotab, and Allstate who will discuss their roles in fleet electrification, provide insights on the state of the auto industry supply chain, and review emerging transportation technology trends. Attendees will also get an exclusive preview of Merchant’s new ClearCharge Drop Station— a unique portable power solution designed to meet on-the-go charging needs for fleets, and the opportunity to test drive a variety of EV models on the NH Motor Speedway racetrack.
- Brendan P. Keegan—how companies can build endurance for long-term success.
Breakout Sessions and Educational Seminars
- Emerging Trends—How to navigate trends that can impact fleets including mobility as a service (MaaS), 5G technology, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) applications, and redundancy control.
- Supply Chain—How to overcome obstacles related to vehicle needs, driver shortages and implement proactive risk mitigation.
- Fleet Electrification—From brands that have adopted EVs, insight and perspective on planning, infrastructure mapping, securing executive buy-in and vehicle assessment.
- Opening reception at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- EV ride and drive on the NH Motor Speedway track, home to the NASCAR Cup & NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- Total vehicle experience—Upfits, EVs and internal combustion engines (ICEs), led by Merchants’ acquisitions team, OEMs and upfit partners, demonstrating new vehicles and innovative features.
- Breakout and education sessions with Alliance Fleet, Allstate, Baier Transport, Bridgestone, Geotab, Motorq, Nissan, Safe Fleet, Stellantis, and more.
In a bold commitment to sustainability, Merchants is using solar renewable energy credits (SRECS) to match the electricity usage for every EV charger on our campus for the entire year of 2023. Merchants currently has 10 EV chargers that are entirely free to use by employees, and the company plans to install 39 more, including high power DC fast chargers, making Merchant’s headquarters in Hooksett the largest workplace charging hub in the state of New Hampshire.