McLaren Racing, BrightDrop, Nissan, and Ford among partners participating in Merchants’ premier annual event.
HOOKSETT, N.H., Sept. 22, 2022—Merchants Fleet, the nation’s fastest growing fleet management company, today announced its annual Fleet Summit will take place at Merchants’ headquarters in Hooksett, NH, on Sept. 28. The flagship event brings together hundreds of experts across the fleet ecosystem to network, learn and collaborate on the hottest topics in the EV and fleet industry. This year’s Summit will include presentations and appearances from partners such as McLaren Racing, BrightDrop, Nissan, and Ford, as well as an opportunity to see live demos of new EV models and innovative charging technology for fleets.
“Our annual Fleet Summit is an opportunity for our clients and partners to really engage and ideate on the hottest topics facing the fleet industry today,” said Brendan P. Keegan, Chairman, CEO & President of Merchants Fleet. “This year’s event will explore our ability to transform the industry, advance fleet electrification, and create a more sustainable future for our clients and our country.”
Breakout sessions will tackle issues such as the path towards fleet electrification, mobility, last mile delivery opportunities, and supply chain management. Keegan’s keynote will highlight how companies can leverage unique, disruptive technology, like electrification, to drive business transformation.
- Brendan P. Keegan, Chairman, CEO & President, Merchants Fleet
- Yayoi Sekine, Head of Energy Storage, BloombergNEF
Additional Event Activities:
- EV Ride & Drive – BMW iX, Audi e-tron, Porsche Taycan, Tesla Model Y, and RAV4 Prime, Volkswagen ID 4, Lightning eMotors Transit 350, and more
- Meet & Greet with McLaren Extreme E Driver Emma Gilmour
- Vehicle Experience – Upfits, EVs and internal combustion engines (ICEs), led by Merchants acquisitions team, OEMs and upfit partners, demonstrating new vehicles and features poised to change the fleet industry
- Education Breakout Sessions with SEA Electric, Guardian Auto, Allstate, Lightning E Motors, Shyft Group, SafeFleet, Nissan, Motorq, Firestone/Bridgestone, Arcimoto, Montway, Stellantis, Wavicle, Freightliner, GeoTab, and more
In a bold commitment to sustainability, all electricity powering the 2022 Fleet Summit will be matched by solar Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) purchased by Merchants Fleet.
To keep up with live updates throughout the conference, follow the Merchants blog, visit Merchants Facebook page for livestreamed content or follow #MerchantsFleetSummit22. For more information about Merchants Fleet Summit 2022, contact [email protected]