Flexible Fleet Leasing to Fit Your Business
Leasing & Funding
Fleet leasing options on your terms
Merchants Fleet has teams of industry experts who are dedicated to helping businesses of every size find the fleet leasing program that is right for them. We’ll work with you to customize your financing terms, find the right vehicles for your drivers, and combine your fleet management services into one simple package. Whatever your financial objectives may be, you can count on a highly personalized approach that determines exactly what you need for leasing and funding – no more, no less.
An open-end fleet lease gives you complete leasing structure flexibility and is ideal if you want a plan that is as close to vehicle ownership as possible, while also getting the benefits of leasing. You retain the equity in your vehicle, with a long-term structure to pay for your fleet. We have multiple options to help you customize your open-end lease to fit your fleet program.
- Flexibility of Ownership with the Tax Advantages of Leasing
- Fixed and Variable Interest Rate Options
- Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) Option to Purchase Fleet at End of Term at a Pre-Determined, Agreed-Upon Amount
- $1 Buyout Option
- Fully Amortized or Residual Options
- Gains or Losses at Sale are Applied to Lessee’s Account
A closed-end fleet lease gives you a one-stop, fleet budgeting solution. When you sign a closed-end lease with Merchants Fleet, you control your costs and minimize risks. You never have to worry about market price volatility, rate fluctuations, or seasonal resale influences.
- Costs are Known Up Front
- Predictable Expenses and Cash Flow
- Risks of Vehicle Ownership Remain with Merchants Fleet
- Fixed, Agreed-Upon Terms that We Create with Your Help
- Full, Early, and Extended Term Options
- No Obligation to Purchase at Lease End
- Provisions to Allow for Adjustments if Actual Usage Differs from Contract Terms
Fleet Buyback Program
If your company owns its fleet cars and needs to free up capital, our fleet buyback program is a great option.
- Sell your Vehicles to Merchants Fleet
- Lease Back Fleet Vehicles Immediately Through an Operating Lease
- Improve Cash Flow While Keeping Your Fleet on the Road
Value Leasing Program
When brand-new vehicles aren’t a must, you can lease used, low-mileage vehicles for your fleet and realize significant savings.
- High-Quality Cars, Trucks, and Vans
- Vehicles Still Protected by Original Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Optional Nationwide Maintenance Plan
Short-term fleet leases give you flexible lease terms for as little as three months up to one year. If you are a camp, college, resort, or other seasonal business, a short-term fleet leasing program is a cost-effective, no-strings-attached solution.
- No Minimum Quantity Requirement
- Custom Mileage Options
- Supplemental Options Available for Long-Term Fleet Leasing Clients
- Option to Convert to a Long-Term Lease
- Multiple Vehicle Types Available, Including 7, 8, 10, 12 and 15 Passenger Vans, Work Trucks, Commercial Vans, Shuttle Buses, and Activity Buses
Like your contract? Merchants Fleet’s fleet re-leasing option lets you extend your current contracts in six-month increments for up to two years. You can keep the vehicles you like, often at significant savings, and continue receiving service and support from our expert staff.
Lease vs. Driver Reimbursement
Our consultants can help you decide if it is better to lease your fleet or let employees purchase vehicles and receive allowances or mileage reimbursements. After reviewing financing, company morale, safety, liability, maintenance, and more, you will clearly understand which fleet solution is right for you.
Fleet Vehicle Selection
We are able to source exactly the type of fleet vehicle you need, customized to fit your specifications. Access virtually any make or model, from alternative-fuel vehicles to sedans, trucks, vans, and buses.
- Compacts and Subcompacts
- Sedans (Mid-Size and Full-Size/4 Door)
- Luxury Compact and Mid-Size Sedans
- Pickup Trucks (Light-Duty, Medium-Duty and Heavy-Duty)
- Crossover Vehicles
- Cargo Vans
- Passenger Vans
- Wheelchair Conversion Vans
- Hotel Shuttle Vans